Untitled - Dubstep Untitled - Dubstep

not bad.

It's got a really nice melody actually. Needs some more work, needs to be touched up. You might be interested; get the "Itchy and Scratchy" synth pack, specially for dubstep. You'll like 'em. Check out my dubstep song; I made my first one, finally. :P Keep it up; don't get discouraged if you can't get something right; Such is life and such is music.

Adjeye-3 ~ Body ritm. Adjeye-3 ~ Body ritm.

It's not too bad

First and foremost, the genre is labeled wrong. This is definitely NOT trance.
Secondly, that is a good thing. This submission gets repetitive quickly, so I'd suggest just working with expanding your musical ideas more. Equalization's getting better, need better kick drum sounds. Keep it up.

Endelated Endelated

pretty chill

it's almost too chill; but it's an enjoyable listen. you need sharper equalization. Other than that, can't really name any complaints.

Adjeye responds:

Yeah, I will in my next song.

Educational Dictionary Educational Dictionary

hm..

Make your lead a bit sharper, make your drums heavier. Good stuff otherwise, very unique composition.

23i responds:

I'll definately look back at this song some day to maybe master it abit better but for now, it does the job for me. Thanks for your words.

Where the Party At? Where the Party At?

Turn those drums up

drums are too soft for this type of music. Turn them up, crank up the bass on the kick. Make the snare more snappy. other than that, pretty okay.

EricFreeman responds:

Good idea, I'll get on it.

The Loving Father The Loving Father

very interesting

I love the atmosphere created by this. Sakura? really? Didn't know that program could sound this good. anyway, keep it up. The bass is awesome; my subwoofer vibrated the entire house and scared my cat. Thanks brah. :P

Or4nges responds:

Thanks brah :P

Yeah, Sakura is a really underrated program. Although it's only really good for stuff like this in my opinion. it's standard string tones are pretty lacking :/

Sorry about you're cat haha.

Camilated. Camilated.

very interesting, not too bad at all

my main complaint is that there is a bit of audio clipping; you might want to use a compressor or more compression, or a limiter in the future. Very well composed, very interesting listen overall. I like how dark the song as a whole feels and sounds. Interesting, unexpected synth choices, besides the obvious synth bass.
see if you can get higher quality snare sounds; but that's my personal preference. Keep it up.

Adjeye responds:

Yeah I think you're right, can you tell me more about compression or limiters in a pm? Didn't heard of it...

Boston Boston

hm.. not too bad at all

I personally would suggest that you double your rapping at certain parts, and as for your clean vocals, they aren't too bad but they definitely could be improved on. Try a higher octave if you can.
I like the song overall, and I like the lyrics, and the beat is pretty good. Of course, my criticisms are only suggestions. Keep up the work man. Been a while since I checked any of your stuff.

Gasmasq responds:

Definitely man. Flow needs to be more dynamic. Thanks!

No Good (Its all good mix) No Good (Its all good mix)

This melody sounds familiar... TOO familiar.

Eh. It's okay. Definitely nothing impressive, but a a few sections in here sound EXACTLY the same as several of MY tracks. Coincidence? Perhaps. Either way, you have potential.. you really just need to put more effort into your tracks.

Hey Its Freeed Hey Its Freeed